What is the difference between Viewer, Member, and Admin?
You can have up to 100 members inside your team.
Admins can assign each member's role.
- Can only view the data
- Cannot carry any actions
- View the data
- Make transactions
- Manage products
An Admin is the owner of the team.
- View the weekly reports
- Make missing transactions, payments, and analysis formulas
- Edit past transactions, analysis formulas, and team & company & billing info
- Access to the Payment page
- Customize and authorize each member's role
- Invite members
- Delete past transactions, analysis formulas, low stock reminders, and members & team